The Casual: Acapulco
Fits true to size. Our suggestion for half sizes: go half size down if you have slim feet and up if you have medium to wide feet. Questions about fit? Contact us
- One-of-a-kind handwoven huarache sandals
- Made with 100% sustainable and vegetable tanned leather (metal free-no chrome)
- Antiallergenic and antibacterial
- Shock absorbing non-toxic cushioning
- Leather wedge for additional support
- Flexible, durable and lightweight rubber sole
Embossed with PALAPA's monogram logo, this handwoven peep-toe sandal is our definition of tropical chic. Inspired in Acapulco's Golden Age, it's ideal for all things summer, getaways and leisurely walks.
Handmade in a female-lead workshop that creates ethical, safe and fully health-insured labor.
The name "huarache" is derived from the Purépecha language "warachi" and directly translates into English as "sandal". Huarache's unique construction consists in weaving strips of leather by hand into the sole. Dating from Mexico's Pre-Columbian times, huarache tradition is presently on the verge of extinction due to fast-fashion practices.
Folded leather straps so irresistibly soft they embrace your feet.
Wear everywhere, with everything
Wear it as an exquisite slide at home or as your perfect companion for everything sunshine.